St John Notre Dame School
- St. John Notre Dame Catholic School (Jr.K through 8) is the primary educational ministry of St. John the Baptist Parish of the Diocese of Sacramento.
- We are a faith community committed to learning and serving with Christ.
- We provide a quality Catholic education for the parishioners of St. John the Baptist Parish through a culture of continuous improvement dedicated to academic excellence.
- St. John Notre Dame School exists to serve children. We strive to inspire lifelong learning to help our students mature into healthy people of faith, thought, integrity and action.
- We recognize parents as the primary educators of their children.
- Our goal is to help our students develop to their fullest potential as they begin to take their place as responsible Catholic citizens in our society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||356 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||36 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Golf,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, CJSF, LEGO Robotics, Spring Musical, Student Council|
- Certified by the Western Catholic Educational Association Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Folsom Grades: K-5 | 72 students
405 Natoma Station Dr
Folsom, CA 95630
(916) 985-2222 2.3 K-5
- Folsom Grades: K-8 | 186 students
650 Willard Dr
Folsom, CA 95630
(916) 353-0185 2.1 K-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?