Folsom Preparatory School
- Mission Statement: Folsom Preparatory School educates children to become compassionate, confident, and creative global citizens who will excel in the 21st century.
- Folsom Preparatory School is more than a school; we are family! Small class sizes enable our teachers to better focus on creating a caring classroom atmosphere which helps children discover their own unique gifts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki bottoms, collared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,550|
|Tuition Notes||10 monthly payments of $1055.|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Community Service, Engineering, Future City, Lego Robotics, Science Olympiad
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama, Fine Arts, Music
- Folsom Preparatory School is dedicated to educational enrichment while focusing on quality individualized instruction. Our passion is fostering positive social development through the teaching of life skills, personal responsibility, and cultural diversity. By instilling a love for learning, we provide our families with the foundation necessary for success.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berkeley Grades: PK-8 | 296 students
1310 University Ave
Berkeley, CA 94702
(510)665-8800 81.5 PK-8
- Menlo Park Grades: NS-5 | 292 students
2245 Avy Avenue
Menlo Park, CA 94025
(650)854-4545 101.7 NS-5
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.