Montessori Country Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Montessori Country Academy was established in 1998 by Christine Mendoza and Julie Green to provide a strong and vital Montessori-based educational experience for children in the Elk Grove and Sacramento area.
- The school has grown over the years to serve many children, ages 18 months to 6 years.
- At Montessori Country Academy, we keep teacher-student ratios low to allow for individualized attention and a quiet and nurturing environment.
- Our teachers have earned their teaching credentials through the Montessori Institute of Advanced Studies and Montessori Teacher Education Center of San Francisco Bay Area.
- The school is accredited and adheres to the American Montessori Society and International Montessori Societies standards of operation and philosophy.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Flexible schedules available to meet the needs of families.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Ballet Instruction & Spanish Course|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Folsom Grades: K-8 | 191 students
650 Willard Dr
Folsom, CA 95630
(916)353-0185 20.1 K-8
- Sacramento Grades: NS-PK | 92 students
7575 Rush River Drive
Sacramento, CA 95831
(916)427-1900 10.2 NS-PK
NEW!! Art of Montessori (Formerly Montessori Country Academy) Opens January 2020. A Reggio-Inspired Montessori that will delight your child through the ARTS!
- Posted by Administrator - Christine Mendoza
Montessori Country Academy has established itself as an authentic approach to what Dr Maria Montessori designed in her pedagogy for children. This coupled with their true heart for children and families sets it apart from any Montessori School in the Sacramento area. You wont find a better preschool for your child!
- Posted by Parent - polka
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.