Montessori Country Day
Tel: (916) 427-1900
- Bergamo Montessori is a private, independent Montessori school for children ages 3 to 14 years.
- We want children to learn for the joy of it - not to please adults.
- Our mission is to spark the natural curiosity within each individual child, creating excited, independent learners.
- Our students express themselves politely and confidently with excellent interpersonal skills.
- We assist and teach them to solve problems and conflicts, so that eventually they can do so without the help of adults.
- Children want and need to experience the world on their own.
- We give them the necessary tools, guidance and opportunities to develop independence and self-reliance in a supportive, caring environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Sylvia Flood|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Folsom Grades: K-8 | 186 students
650 Willard Dr
Folsom, CA 95630
(916) 353-0185 23.1 K-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.