Montessori Country Day
Tel: (916) 427-1900
- Bergamo Montessori is a private, independent Montessori school for children ages 3 to 14 years.
- We want children to learn for the joy of it - not to please adults.
- Our mission is to spark the natural curiosity within each individual child, creating excited, independent learners.
- Our students express themselves politely and confidently with excellent interpersonal skills.
- We assist and teach them to solve problems and conflicts, so that eventually they can do so without the help of adults.
- Children want and need to experience the world on their own.
- We give them the necessary tools, guidance and opportunities to develop independence and self-reliance in a supportive, caring environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Sylvia Flood|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Folsom Grades: K-8 | 186 students
650 Willard Dr
Folsom, CA 95630
(916) 353-0185 23.1 K-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.