Montessori Country Day
- Bergamo Montessori is a private, independent Montessori school for children ages 3 to 14 years.
- We want children to learn for the joy of it - not to please adults.
- Our mission is to spark the natural curiosity within each individual child, creating excited, independent learners.
- Our students express themselves politely and confidently with excellent interpersonal skills.
- We assist and teach them to solve problems and conflicts, so that eventually they can do so without the help of adults.
- Children want and need to experience the world on their own.
- We give them the necessary tools, guidance and opportunities to develop independence and self-reliance in a supportive, caring environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Sylvia Flood|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Folsom Grades: K-8 | 191 students
650 Willard Dr
Folsom, CA 95630
(916)353-0185 23.1 K-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.