Montessori Country Day
- Bergamo Montessori is a private, independent Montessori school for children ages 3 to 14 years.
- We want children to learn for the joy of it - not to please adults.
- Our mission is to spark the natural curiosity within each individual child, creating excited, independent learners.
- Our students express themselves politely and confidently with excellent interpersonal skills.
- We assist and teach them to solve problems and conflicts, so that eventually they can do so without the help of adults.
- Children want and need to experience the world on their own.
- We give them the necessary tools, guidance and opportunities to develop independence and self-reliance in a supportive, caring environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Sylvia Flood|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Folsom Grades: K-8 | 191 students
650 Willard Dr
Folsom, CA 95630
(916)353-0185 23.1 K-8
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.