St. Rose School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 246 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,935
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 35 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Advanced Hand & Chime Bells, Beginning Hand & Chime Bells, Jr. Chorus, Sr. Chorus
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Rose School cost?
St. Rose School's tuition is approximately $4,935 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Rose School?
The acceptance rate of St. Rose School is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
What sports does St. Rose School offer?
St. Rose School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for St. Rose School?
The application deadline for St. Rose School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Rose School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards