- St. Albans Country Day School offers students a challenging academic curriculum in a safe and caring environment where ethical conduct is emphasized.
- The faculty, staff, and parents work cooperatively to prepare our students for success in high school as well as in life.
- Small classes and high expectations help create an atmosphere where students acquire a broad foundation of knowledge and skills.
- Individual talents, teamwork, and an appreciation of diversity are fostered through a variety of enrichment programs.
- Continuity, structure, and discipline are valued from grade to grade while exploration and creativity are encouraged.
- We believe that character and intellect are of equal importance.
- The school promotes integrity, empathy, and a concern for the welfare of others.
- Students are expected to make good decisions, which contribute to a positive learning environment.
- St Albans provides students with guidance and many of the tools necessary for future success.
- Students acquire skills that encourage leadership roles, innovative thinking, and positive involvement in their community.
- Graduates will leave St. Albans prepared to make a personal contribution to society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||238 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RosevilleGrades: K-8 | 271 students
633 Vine Ave
Roseville, CA 95678
AuburnGrades: PK-8 | 270 students
11610 Atwood Rd
Auburn, CA 95603
El Dorado HillsGrades: PK-8 | 212 students
1060 Suncast Lane
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Citrus HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 108 students
7869 Kingswood Drive
Citrus Heights, CA 95610
RosevilleGrades: PK-8 | 160 students
9330 Sierra College Blvd
Roseville, CA 95661
St. Albans is a wonderful school that provides a challenging curriculum balanced with music, drama and art. There is strong sense of community fostered by required parent participation. All 3 of children have benefited greatly from their time there. One of our kids has graduated and jumped right into high school honors classes. St. Albans did a great job preparing her for high school. Our kids have thoroughly enjoyed the option for band, participating in plays and musicals as well as sports. I highly recommend this school!
- Posted by Parent - miche