St Albans Country Day School
- St. Albans Country Day School offers students a challenging academic curriculum in a safe and caring environment where ethical conduct is emphasized.
- The faculty, staff, and parents work cooperatively to prepare our students for success in high school as well as in life.
- Small classes and high expectations help create an atmosphere where students acquire a broad foundation of knowledge and skills.
- Individual talents, teamwork, and an appreciation of diversity are fostered through a variety of enrichment programs.
- Continuity, structure, and discipline are valued from grade to grade while exploration and creativity are encouraged.
- We believe that character and intellect are of equal importance.
- The school promotes integrity, empathy, and a concern for the welfare of others.
- Students are expected to make good decisions, which contribute to a positive learning environment.
- St Albans provides students with guidance and many of the tools necessary for future success.
- Students acquire skills that encourage leadership roles, innovative thinking, and positive involvement in their community.
- Graduates will leave St. Albans prepared to make a personal contribution to society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||236 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roseville Grades: K-8 | 246 students
633 Vine Ave
Roseville, CA 95678
(916) 782-1161 1.2 K-8
- Roseville Grades: PK-8 | 178 students
9330 Sierra College Blvd
Roseville, CA 95661
(916) 791-7849 4 PK-8
- Roseville Grades: PK-12 | 296 students
301 W Whyte Avenue
Roseville, CA 95678
(916) 728-5500 0.3 PK-12
It is a true gift to give your child the opportunity to grow up at St Albans. The school gives my son everything he needs to be set up for success going forward and is continually upgrading their curriculum to meet the needs of the children and go beyond that. I personally appreciate that they focus on my child`s social and emotional development as well as his academic needs with the ultimate goal of having a child who can enter high school not only as a strong academically, but as a confident individual who can be an independent learner, think for himself and know how to collaborate with others. Aside from the academics and personal growth, the school offers enrichment courses including Spanish, computers, music, drama, PE and art that are included in the curriculum. Because this is part of the regular curriculum, your child really has the opportunity to build on these extra activities since it is included in their program all the way through 8th grade. Another advantage of choosing a school like St. Albans is it is a small school, everyone gets to know your child very well (both students and faculty), which makes it a very comforting environment for your child to grown up in. You can be assured that no student will "fall through the cracks" at St. Albans and you will find that they truly want what is best for your child and will help them reach their full potential. The head of school always puts the needs of the children first. The school is very lucky to have her. She is intelligent, knowledgeable, hard working and very involved in all that goes on with the school. Mrs. Bernauer sets the bar high for both the students and the school, which is what makes St. Albans continually grow and meet the highest of educational standards.Our family feels that we have made the best choice in choosing St. Albans for our children`s education. We have no doubt that this school is setting our children up to be the best, well-rounded individuals they can be.
- Posted by Parent - Susan
St. Albans is a wonderful school that provides a challenging curriculum balanced with music, drama and art. There is strong sense of community fostered by required parent participation. All 3 of children have benefited greatly from their time there. One of our kids has graduated and jumped right into high school honors classes. St. Albans did a great job preparing her for high school. Our kids have thoroughly enjoyed the option for band, participating in plays and musicals as well as sports. I highly recommend this school!
- Posted by Parent - miche