Guidepost Montessori at Folsom
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Guidepost Folsom is part of an international network of Montessori schools dedicated to helping children grow through joyful learning. Our school in Folsom offers a nurturing and educational environment for infants (6 weeks to 18 months), toddlers (18 to 36 months), young children (3 to 6 years old), and elementary students aged 6 to 12 (grades 1-5). We also offer our early years programs in English and Spanish, so that your child can become truly fluent in two languages. Early childhood years are the most critical time in your child's development. These years are foundational in shaping your child's future health, well-being, and happiness at school and home. Montessori education provides your child with the tools to navigate lifelong learning. Are you searching for a day care, preschool, or kindergarten in Folsom, CA? You may want to consider Guidepost Montessori. The day care years correspond to our 'Nido' program, the preschool years correspond to our ‘Toddler’ program, and the kindergarten years correspond to our 'Children's House' program. You might be considering an alternative to traditional public or private school? With Montessori's emphasis on helping children grow through joyful learning, Guidepost at Folsom can provide a nurturing environment for your son or daughter and prepare them for their elementary school years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Guidepost Montessori at Folsom offer a summer program?
Yes, Guidepost Montessori at Folsom offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for Guidepost Montessori at Folsom?
The application deadline for Guidepost Montessori at Folsom is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Guidepost Montessori at Folsom. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards