- Kindercourt Schools offer your child a stimulating environment from infancy through the primary years at our three educational centers.
- Our goal is to enhance development not only in the cognitive realm, but also in the social, emotional, physical.
- and intellectual realms. We encourage each child to grow at his or her own rate, in a totally supportive, loving environment.
- While we provide a well rounded academic curriculum for our children, we also believe that hugs and kisses are as important as the ABC's.
- Kindercourt strives to meet the needs of each individual child emotionally, socially, and academically.
- We will take all necessary steps to properly place each child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Carlos Grades: K-8 | 41 students
1017 Ceder Street
San Carlos, CA 94070
(650)244-1519 0.4 K-8
- San Carlos Grades: K-8 | 308 students
850 Tamarack Ave
San Carlos, CA 94070
(650)593-1629 0.8 K-8
- Redwood City Grades: NS-8 | 364 students
1100 Woodside Road
Redwood City, CA 94061
(650)368-8327 1.2 NS-8
- Redwood City Grades: PK-8 | 301 students
301 Grand St
Redwood City, CA 94062
(650)366-6127 1.3 PK-8
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.