- Beresford Montessori School is committed to the development of the whole child in a loving and nurturing environment.
- A montessori education must include many facets of development the intellectual pursuits, psychological well being, physical development and social awareness.
- These facets of development are interlocking within an applied philosophy that allows encouraging the child to grow to his or her fullest potential.
- The school believes that development occurs in an enriched environment where the child is encouraged and challenged.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-K|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Redwood CityGrades: PK-NS | 11 students
Redwood City, CA 94061
Redwood CityGrades: PK-K | 36 students
20 Horgan Ave
Redwood City, CA 94061
Beresford Montessori is absolutely amazing! Our daughter has been attending since she was 2.5 years old and she has thrived in the nurturing, attentive, and positive environment. The director, teachers, and program focus on every aspect of your child's development. There are several things that were important to us when choosing a preschool: age appropriate academics, good parent-teacher communication, promotes good moral values, site security and cleanliness, etc. Bersford Montessori has all this and more. Plus the wonderful parent community is an added bonus!
- Posted by Parent - rcott
My child has attended this school for 3 years and if Beresford offered school through 8th grade, we would attend. The environment is nurturing and calm, but with an academic focus that also prioritizes the chilrens'' social and emotional well being. Music, spanish immersion, parent invovlement, wonderful teachers... It has it all.
- Posted by Parent - ldoss
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.