King Of Kings Lutheran
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 61 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,040
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
After School Band Program
WHO WE ARE
- We are a ministry of King of Kings Lutheran Church
- We are part of the 4th largest Christian school system in the U.S. (the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod has over 350 schools nationwide).
- We offer preschool for pottie trained kids from ages 2 and a half to 4 years of age
- We offer classes in kindergarten through 8th grade
- Our Christian teachers are of the same fellowship, have degrees in elementary and/or early childhood education, and are called to teach and minister to our children
- We serve families of diverse backgrounds and cultures
- We offer before and after school care program
- We offer multi-grade classes with low student-teacher ratios
- We have been servicing the families of Garden Grove and Orange County for over 50 years
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does King Of Kings Lutheran cost?
King Of Kings Lutheran's tuition is approximately $5,040 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of King Of Kings Lutheran?
The acceptance rate of King Of Kings Lutheran is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
What sports does King Of Kings Lutheran offer?
King Of Kings Lutheran offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for King Of Kings Lutheran?
The application deadline for King Of Kings Lutheran is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse King Of Kings Lutheran. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards