Learning Spot Child Develpoment Center
Tel: (714) 534-0467
- The Learning Spot Child Development Center believes that the parents are the children's first teacher, and our purpose is to assist parents in the rearing of their children by providing a safe, comforting and creative environment where they will be motivated to learn.
- We believe that children learn by experimentation through hands on experiences, positive social interactions with adults and other children, and a well planned environment therefore, the children gear our daily curriculum by allowing them the freedom to express their interests and choose their own activities in a flexible and supportive environment.
- We understand that play with purpose is the primary and most valuable learning tool for children, which contributes to the social, emotional, intellectual and physical development of the children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$110|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Maria Hernandez|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Basketball, Dance, GymnasticsBallet, Basketball,|
- Our school features toddler, preschool, transitional Kindergarten and afterschool program. In addition we offer extracurricular activities for the whole family. Dance classes, zumba, and martial arts for children and parents as well.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Garden Grove Grades: K | 42 students
12432 9th St
Garden Grove, CA 92840
(714) 530-8930 1 K
- Garden Grove Grades: PK-12 | 84 students
12761 Euclid St
Garden Grove, CA 92840
(714) 971-4159 1.3 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.