- King's Academy is a ministry of New Life Assembly. Founded to meet the spiritual needs of the children of the congregation, our doors are open to the children of all families who are living for Jesus.
- We believe this lifestyle should include weekly attendance at worship and home study of the Bible.
- The goal of King's Academy, in addition to maintaining a high academic standard, is to train youth in Christian leadership principles, self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity, good citizenship, and high standards of morality and behavior. Training for life must include training for eternity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Navy blue pants/Polo for Elem. boys Jumper or pants for girls. Middle school uniform is Khaki pants or skirt and polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Holly Grades: PK-8 | 171 students
250 High Street
Mount Holly, NJ 08060
(609)267-1728 9.7 PK-8
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.