- King's Academy is a ministry of New Life Assembly. Founded to meet the spiritual needs of the children of the congregation, our doors are open to the children of all families who are living for Jesus.
- We believe this lifestyle should include weekly attendance at worship and home study of the Bible.
- The goal of King's Academy, in addition to maintaining a high academic standard, is to train youth in Christian leadership principles, self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity, good citizenship, and high standards of morality and behavior. Training for life must include training for eternity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Navy blue pants/Polo for Elem. boys Jumper or pants for girls. Middle school uniform is Khaki pants or skirt and polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Holly Grades: PK-8 | 171 students
250 High Street
Mount Holly, NJ 08060
(609)267-1728 9.7 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.