- King's Academy is a ministry of New Life Assembly. Founded to meet the spiritual needs of the children of the congregation, our doors are open to the children of all families who are living for Jesus.
- We believe this lifestyle should include weekly attendance at worship and home study of the Bible.
- The goal of King's Academy, in addition to maintaining a high academic standard, is to train youth in Christian leadership principles, self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity, good citizenship, and high standards of morality and behavior. Training for life must include training for eternity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Navy blue pants/Polo for Elem. boys Jumper or pants for girls. Middle school uniform is Khaki pants or skirt and polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Holly Grades: PK-8 | 171 students
250 High Street
Mount Holly, NJ 08060
(609)267-1728 9.7 PK-8
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.