Over The Rainbow Child Development Center
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (609) 291-0800
- We are a quality early childhood center designed to foster the growth of physical, emotional and learning skills in very young children.
- We are proud of our excellent staff, bright cheery facilities and strong learning programs.
- It is our purpose to encourage young children to learn by exploring a wide variety of age-appropriate materials available in a carefully planned program designed by knowledgable and experienced staff members.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by age|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bordentown Grades: NS-K
Suite 15 231 Crosswicks Road
Bordentown, NJ 08505
(609) 291-1800 0.8 NS-K
- Trenton Grades: PK-2 | 68 students
3332 S Broad St
Trenton, NJ 08610
(609) 585-7223 2.4 PK-2
- Trenton Grades: PK-8 | 246 students
151 Gropp Ave
Trenton, NJ 08610
(609) 585-7733 2.5 PK-8
- Chesterfield Grades: K-11 | 63 students
241 Bordentown Chesterfield Rd
Chesterfield, NJ 08515
(609) 298-1122 2.8 K-11
Over the rainbow is a caring and friendly place my kids love this center is very clean .
- Posted by Parent - Ctme6
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.