New Jersey United Christian Academy
Tel: (609) 738-2121
Established in 2003, New Jersey United Christian Academy (NJUCA) is a grade 6-12, Christian junior and senior high school located in Cream Ridge, New Jersey.
Our mission is to provide a solid academic program, rooted in Biblical truth, with an emphasis on developing Christian leadership among students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform Polo and khaki or black pants/skirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- MISSION STATEMENT: To provide a solid academic program, rooted in Biblical truth, with an emphasis on developing Christian leadership among students.
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT: NJUCA provides leadership training by teaching students the principles of effective leadership and public speaking, then allowing them to practice their skills by coordinating student, school and community events
- BOARDING OPPORTUNITIES: NJUCA offers full room and board on campus for students who are unable to commute
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lawrence Township Grades: 9-12 | 817 students
2500 Main Street, PO Box 6008
Lawrence Township, NJ 08648
(609) 895-2030 16 9-12
- Cherry Hill Grades: PK-12 | 354 students
5 Carnegie Plaza
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(856) 489-6720 28.9 PK-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.