New Jersey United Christian Academy
- Established in 2003, New Jersey United Christian Academy (NJUCA) is a grade 6-12, Christian junior and senior high school located in Cream Ridge, New Jersey.
- Our mission is to provide a solid academic program, rooted in Biblical truth, with an emphasis on developing Christian leadership among students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform Polo and khaki or black pants/skirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- MISSION STATEMENT: To provide a solid academic program, rooted in Biblical truth, with an emphasis on developing Christian leadership among students.
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT: NJUCA provides leadership training by teaching students the principles of effective leadership and public speaking, then allowing them to practice their skills by coordinating student, school and community events
- BOARDING OPPORTUNITIES: NJUCA offers full room and board on campus for students who are unable to commute
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Florence Grades: PK-12 | 349 students
2045 Columbus Rd
Florence, NJ 08518
(609)499-2100 13.7 PK-12
- Lawrence Township Grades: 9-12 | 817 students
2500 Main Street
Lawrence Township, NJ 08648
(609)895-2030 16 9-12
- Cherry Hill Grades: PK-12 | 325 students
5 Carnegie Plaza
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(856)489-6720 28.9 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.