Kings Jr-sr High School
- King's Jr. High is a great place to be a young teenager.
- Our students truly enjoy a school that allows them to grow, challenges them academically, and sets boundaries for them.
- King's teachers use the highest-quality curriculum available – and they teach it from a biblical perspective.
- Our quality academic programs effectively bridge the gap between elementary school and high school.
- You can actually watch King's Junior High students mature and grow as they are challenged and held accountable for their academic development.
- The caring, Christ-centered environment fosters emotional and spiritual growth. The community also gives kids a chance to form deep, lasting friendships.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||652 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SeattleGrades: PK-12 | 1236 students
19303 Fremont Ave. N.
Seattle, WA 98133
SeattleGrades: 5-12 | 858 students
14050 1st Avenue NE
Seattle, WA 98125
SeattleGrades: 6-12 | 493 students
1415 Summit Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
RedmondGrades: NS-12 | 767 students
8905 208th Avenue NE
Redmond, WA 98053
Los AngelesGrades: NS-12 | 387 students
2911 N San Fernando Rd
Los Angeles, CA 90065
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?