- King's Jr. High is a great place to be a young teenager.
- Our students truly enjoy a school that allows them to grow, challenges them academically, and sets boundaries for them.
- King's teachers use the highest-quality curriculum available – and they teach it from a biblical perspective.
- Our quality academic programs effectively bridge the gap between elementary school and high school.
- You can actually watch King's Junior High students mature and grow as they are challenged and held accountable for their academic development.
- The caring, Christ-centered environment fosters emotional and spiritual growth. The community also gives kids a chance to form deep, lasting friendships.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||652 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SeattleGrades: 6-12 | 493 students
1415 Summit Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
RedmondGrades: NS-12 | 767 students
8905 208th Avenue NE
Redmond, WA 98053
SeattleGrades: PK-12 | 1236 students
19303 Fremont Ave. N.
Seattle, WA 98133
SeattleGrades: 5-12 | 836 students
14050 1st Avenue NE
Seattle, WA 98125
Palos Verdes PeninsulaGrades: K-12 | 835 students
26800 Academy Drive
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA 90274
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.