Kradle 2 Kindergarten
- Kradle 2 Kindergarten believe that every child is special and autonomous.
- We provide a safe, nurturing environment that promotes the child's strengths while accepting their differences.
- Each classroom follows these same beliefs but goes further by giving instruction to the children based on their age, needs, abilities and interests.
- Beginning in the infant room we structure the classroom to promote literacy, creativity, emotionality, and physicality.
- As your child progresses through our schools, he/she will grow into a child that is comfortable with exploration and loves to learn.
- The classroom design provides a space for the children to be comfortable and safe.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ringwood Grades: K | 3 students
1 Carletondale Rd
Ringwood, NJ 07456
(973)962-7000 2.8 K
- Ringwood Grades: NS-8 | 197 students
112 Erskine Rd
Ringwood, NJ 07456
(973)962-7131 3.3 NS-8
- Hewitt Grades: NS-PK
1905 Union Valley Rd
Hewitt, NJ 07421
(973)506-7533 3.5 NS-PK
- West Milford Grades: PK-6 | 21 students
36 Maple Rd
West Milford, NJ 07480
(973)808-6279 6.7 PK-6
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.