Our Lady Queen Of Peace: Early Childhood Academy
Tel: (973) 506-7533
- At the Early Childhood Academy, we believe that children have a natural desire to learn.
- Our mission is to nurture and encourage this love of learning by providing exciting, inspiring, hands-on experiences daily.
- Our curriculum is guided by the research-based belief that children learn through active play-and play is a child's work! We believe that children develop naturally when provided with developmentally appropriate experiences and safe environments to explore with nurturing adults nearby to guide and extend play.
- We encourage independence & creativity in all children. We provide a structured curriculum, developing large and small motor skills, cognitive, self-help, language and social skills.
- Our program includes specials such as: Religious Ed, Spanish, American Sign Language, Music & Movement, Art, Phys Ed, Science/Health and MORE!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 175 students
580 Ratzer Road
Wayne, NJ 07470
(973) 694-1225 15.2 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.