Tel: (908) 322-2450
- L' Academy Montessori is a wonderful world where children learn and grow.
- It is a place that strives to instill social values and cultivate in every child a desire for learning.
- Our nurturing environment helps children from the age of 2 ' 2' to KG to acquire various learning skills and discover the world around them.
- Our unique programs are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way with a wide range of activities that help our teachers to cater to your child's needs.
- With spacious facilities and supervised indoor-outdoor play areas, your children will blossom under the guidance of our certified teaching professionals who are trained in the Montessori Method.
- The Montessori Method strives to boost your child's cooperation, concentration and communication skills thus giving them an opportunity to explore independently and confidently.
- Sun The Montessori education rests on the belief that from birth, every child has the potential of creating a new person, who is capable and confident, full of love and searching for what is good and true in life.
- The Montessori educational system provides insights in order to be of assistance to the child in the work of 'creating a man'.
- It is through this reverence for the growth of the child, and the protection and nurturance of this process, that Montessori education expresses its deep concern for life.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed L'academy Montessori also viewed these schools: Scotch Plains Baptist Christian Day School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scotch Plains Grades: PK-K | 64 students
333 Park Ave
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
(908) 322-9187 0.6 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.