Lakeland Christian Academy
- Lakeland Christian Academy is an independent, interdenominational protestant Christian school for grades 7-12, and uses a traditional, departmentalized curriculum.
- Lakeland Christian Academy exists to provide a biblically-centered education environment so that its students may be equipped to become Christ-honoring members of their families, churches, and communities.
- Lakeland Christian Academy works with each student academically, as well as spiritually.
- All LCA faculty members are professing Christians and hold either bachelor's degrees or higher.
- All Board members and employees are professing born-again believers. LCA believes that each student is a unique individual, created in God's image, for the purpose of glorifying God.
- Lakeland's goal is to help students develop their abilities to fulfill that purpose.
- Lakeland Christian Academy believes that God has given parents the responsibility to teach and train their children.
- LCA assists parents by working closely with them in this process.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,350|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid and scholarships available.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,650|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Scott Wiley|
|Admissions Associate||Ellen Yocum|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Cheer Block, KEYS, NHS, Student Senate, Unleashing the Power of the Son Cheer Block, KEYS, NHS, Student Senate, Unleashing the Power of the Son,
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?