Sacred Heart Elementary School
Tel: (574) 267-5874
- The fundamental purpose of Sacred Heart School is to provide all students with the faith experience that Jesus Christ has handed down through His word and the Church.
- We, as a Parish community, are committed to educate each child spiritually, academically, physically, emotionally and culturally, while promoting respect for all life in a global world.
- Sacred Heart School is committed to the effective engagement of staff, students, parents, church and community in providing a quality Catholic education in a safe and orderly environment.
- We hold high expectations that all students will be prepared to function successfully as productive, responsible, and caring Christian citizens in a diverse, global, technological society.
- Sacred Heart School is a community where Christ is the center and where, through the collaborative efforts of all, a Catholic atmosphere is created and the students learn to integrate academic knowledge with the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- A major emphasis is devoted to providing for the uniqueness of each child intellectually, emotionally, socially, physically, and above all spiritually, in preparation for an active, Christian lifestyle.
- No discrimination in programs is made on the basis of race, origin, color, gender or religion.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Goshen Grades: 4-12 | 295 students
2904 South Main Street
Goshen, IN 46526
(574) 534-2567 21.2 4-12
- Goshen Grades: PK-5 | 153 students
117 W Monroe St
Goshen, IN 46526
(574) 533-9480 23.7 PK-5
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.