- Top Ranked IN School
- Grades: 1-12
- Enrollment: 295 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 15 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Academic Superbowl, Chess, Debate and Speech, Ecology Club, Science Olympiad
Arts and Music Programs:
Concert Choir, Instrumental Music Performance Groups, Musical, Theater
- Academic Excellence. Through innovative student-orientededucation, Bethany empowers all students to embrace skills forlife-long learning. Bethany provides challenging experientiallearning at all levels, including advanced courses in all coresubject areas and the fine arts as well as personalized academicassistance for students. Our graduates are accepted into top-rankeduniversities and liberal arts colleges. Over 90% of our graduateschoose to enter college immediately, while others choose to firstengage in church/community service or their chosen career. A 2009graduate attending the no. 1 ranked liberal arts college in theU.S. says, "Bethany's high academic standards and encouragement toparticipate in extracurricular opportunities prepared me to handlethe intense and rigorous coursework at college while continuing myinvolvement in extracurriculars. At Bethany I learned to manage mytime well, think critically and deeply, work collaboratively withother students, and push myself to succeed."
- Community and Friendship: Within a diverse faith-basedcommunity, Bethany fosters respectful and compassionaterelationships that build a safe and trusting environment. Theexpectation is that we do things together: learn, work, serve,play, and worship. Teachers become more than just teachers-theybecome friends. At Bethany, people take an interest in each otherand build lasting friendships that provide a sense ofbelonging.
- Dedicated Faculty: Teaching at Bethany is not just a job, but acalling. Our teachers, coaches, and staff model Christ's love tostudents and incorporate faith into the classroom, athletics, anddaily work. They help students form a framework of values withinthe context of the world around them so that they may thoughtfullyexplore lifestyle and spiritual commitments, seeking a faith theycan own.
- Personal Development: We nurture the academic, artistic,social, and spiritual gifts of all students to further God's workin the world. As a small school, Bethany students have multipleopportunities to develop their skills and interests in areas suchas art, theater, music, and athletics simultaneously. Teachers andcoaches mentor students to cultivate their skills through a processthat provides goals, teaching tools, and evaluation of skills forstudents in their various roles. As one junior transfer said, "Ihave fallen in love with Bethany. Everyone knows everyone. There isa close feeling. Teachers are concerned with my life. I feel anopenness to talk with them if I have a need. The community isawesome."
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Bethany Christian Schools often compared to?
What sports does Bethany Christian Schools offer?
What is Bethany Christian Schools's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Bethany Christian Schools?
Endorse Bethany Christian Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards