St John The Evangelist Catholic School
Tel: (574) 533-9480
- St. John the Evangelist Catholic School, as a vital extension of St. John the Evangelist Catholic Parish, is committed to developing the whole student; spiritually, academically, morally, socially and physically in order to prepare the students for a changing and pluralistic world and for their eternal salvation.
- The patron of our parish school is St. John the Evangelist, the close friend of Jesus, our Savior.
- Repeatedly in the scriptures, St. John reiterates, "Love one another...Love others as Jesus loves us... Laying down his life for us." This is the principle by which we are guided and the atmosphere we aim to provide, not only during a formal religion class, but every moment of the day.
- In the awareness of others, the sensitivity to the needs of our parish and community, we are called to serve others by prayer, sacrifice, and the various calls to action.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Goshen Grades: 4-12 | 295 students
2904 South Main Street
Goshen, IN 46526
(574) 534-2567 2.5 4-12
- Warsaw Grades: PK-6 | 205 students
135 N Harrison St
Warsaw, IN 46580
(574) 267-5874 23.7 PK-6
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.