Learning Tree Montessori
Tel: (616) 748-0291
- Learning Tree Montessori accepts children ages 2years 9 months - 6 years of age in our 5 day morning class or our 4 day afternoon class. We have a unique academic environment where each child can develop at his/her own pace.
- Loving, experienced teachers work with children individually or in small groups.
- Learning Tree also provides before and after school care from 7:30-5:30 during the school year. Please call if you would like more information.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition paid monthly Sept. - May. AM class tuition is $320.00 per month and PM class tuition is $265.00 per month.|
National avg.: 85%
- 5 day AM and 4 day PM preschool programs
- Before and After school care available
- Excellent learning environment
- Experienced teachers
- Fenced playground
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.