- Legacy Preparatory is a Private Christian University Model School. The only one of its kind in The Woodlands.
- This means our students attend classes 3 days per week under the instruction of degreed and certified teachers, and complete their remaining 2 days at home under the supervision of their parents.
- This gives the parent more time with their child, a greater involvement in their child's studies, and also has the added benefit of costing less than 1/2 to 2/3 that of the least expensive private school in our area.
- All courses are taught at an Honors pace along with Honors and Advanced Honors courses, and Dual Credit opportunities.
- We are certified by the National Association of University Model Schools, and accredited by AdvancEd. Opportunities for leadership are offered in athletics for JH and High School students in volleyball, football, baseball, baketball, cheerleading, cross-country, track and field, golf, swimming, and tennis.
- Students may also participate in Student Council, the National and Jr. National Honor Society, Praise Band, Drama performances, and other club activities.
- Our students score above the national average on the SAT, and have been accepted to the following colleges: Texas A&M, TCU, University of Houston, Texas Tech University, Baylor, Abilene Christian, Mary Hardin Baylor, etc.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Christian Schools International (CSI)
Other school association(s)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||348 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jul. 16|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Legacy tuition is 1/2 - 2/3 the cost of the least expensive private school in the area.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jeana Francis|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Swimming, Track and FieldBasketball, Cheering,
Track and Field
- Private Christian School that meets on a University Model Schedule
- All courses are taught at an Honors pace
- Parents and teachers are in partnership with one another
- Legacy is 1/2 - 2/3 the cost of the least expensive private school in our community
- Currently serve grades PreK - 12th grade
- Certified by NAUMS
- Accredited by AdvancEd
- Sports Programs, Cheerleading, Fine Arts, Student Council, FCA, etc.
- See our website for much for detail at www.legacypca.org
- Come to a Discovery Legacy meeting to learn more about us
Profile last updated: 07/16/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
The WoodlandsGrades: PK-12 | 1209 students
One John Cooper Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77381
The WoodlandsGrades: PK-12 | 600 students
5800 Academy Way
The Woodlands, TX 77384
ConroeGrades: NS-9 | 67 students
14211 Horseshoe Bend
Conroe, TX 77384
Conroe, TX 77301
SpringGrades: 9-12 | 30 students
Po Box 8174
Spring, TX 77387
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.