St. Anthony Of Padua Catholic School
Tel: (281) 296-0300
- St. Anthony of Padua provides a learner-centered curriculum that recognizes individual learning styles, maintains high academic standards, and nurtures the development of a life-long love of learning.
- Educators are challenged to utilize a variety of methods, promote higher level thinking skills, and engage students actively in learning.
- They continually evaluate and update instruction utilizing current educational research and technology to provide an environment that allows each student to achieve his or her highest potential.
- Offering classes for PreK3 through 8th grade, it provides a challenging curriculum, foreign language instruction at all grade levels, competitive athletics, fine arts, band, music, theater arts, classroom-based technology, and a before and after school program.
- Graduates of SAOPCS meet or exceed academic and extra curricula requirements in highly competitive private and public schools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
National Middle School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Drill Team, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Drill Team, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School Seeks to guide our children to holiness through a Christ-Centered education. St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School is an Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston school, accredited with the Accreditation Commission of the Texas Catholic Conference and has been awarded the AdvancED and National Blue Ribbon awards.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Grades: PK-12 | 152 students
4266 Interfaith Way
Spring, TX 77381
(281) 298-9200 3.4 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.