Levon & Hasmig Tavlian Armenian Preschool & Kdgn
- Levon And Hasmig Tavlian Armenian Preschool is affiliated with St. Sarkis Armenian Apostolic Church of Pasadena, related to the Western Prelacy of the Armenian Apostolic Church.
- The school is operated under the instructions of the Board of Regents of all the Western Prelacy Armenian schools.
- Our curriculum is based on "Hands-on" learning which develop children's understanding of what they can see, touch, hear, smell and taste.
- The focus is on child-initiated activities. Our teachers are trained to insure the safety and security of the students.
- CPR and First Aid is required of all staff members and is renewed every year.
- We are practicing an emergency drill almost every month. Our gate is locked during school hours and we use a buzzer system to open it.
- Our Mission is to help our students to pass the bridge between Armenian speaking homes and English speaking world.
- Our Goal is to send healthy and happy children with high self esteem and self confidence to the first grade, ready to absorb anything taught to them.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: PK-3 | 24 students
1536 E Washington Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91104 0.2 PK-3
- Pasadena Grades: 9-12 | 300 students
1539 E Howard St.
Pasadena, CA 91104
(914)495-6028 0.3 9-12
- Pasadena Grades: 1-12 | 42 students
1530 Elizabeth St
Pasadena, CA 91104
(626)398-2418 0.4 1-12
- Pasadena Grades: K-12 | 175 students
1610 E Elizabeth Ave
Pasadena, CA 91104 0.4 K-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.