Levon & Hasmig Tavlian Armenian Preschool & Kdgn
- Levon And Hasmig Tavlian Armenian Preschool is affiliated with St. Sarkis Armenian Apostolic Church of Pasadena, related to the Western Prelacy of the Armenian Apostolic Church.
- The school is operated under the instructions of the Board of Regents of all the Western Prelacy Armenian schools.
- Our curriculum is based on "Hands-on" learning which develop children's understanding of what they can see, touch, hear, smell and taste.
- The focus is on child-initiated activities. Our teachers are trained to insure the safety and security of the students.
- CPR and First Aid is required of all staff members and is renewed every year.
- We are practicing an emergency drill almost every month. Our gate is locked during school hours and we use a buzzer system to open it.
- Our Mission is to help our students to pass the bridge between Armenian speaking homes and English speaking world.
- Our Goal is to send healthy and happy children with high self esteem and self confidence to the first grade, ready to absorb anything taught to them.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: PK-3 | 24 students
1536 E Washington Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91104 0.2 PK-3
- Pasadena Grades: 1-12 | 42 students
1530 Elizabeth St
Pasadena, CA 91104
(626)398-2418 0.4 1-12
- Pasadena Grades: K-12 | 175 students
1610 E Elizabeth Ave
Pasadena, CA 91104 0.4 K-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.