Levon & Hasmig Tavlian Armenian Preschool & Kdgn
- Levon And Hasmig Tavlian Armenian Preschool is affiliated with St. Sarkis Armenian Apostolic Church of Pasadena, related to the Western Prelacy of the Armenian Apostolic Church.
- The school is operated under the instructions of the Board of Regents of all the Western Prelacy Armenian schools.
- Our curriculum is based on "Hands-on" learning which develop children's understanding of what they can see, touch, hear, smell and taste.
- The focus is on child-initiated activities. Our teachers are trained to insure the safety and security of the students.
- CPR and First Aid is required of all staff members and is renewed every year.
- We are practicing an emergency drill almost every month. Our gate is locked during school hours and we use a buzzer system to open it.
- Our Mission is to help our students to pass the bridge between Armenian speaking homes and English speaking world.
- Our Goal is to send healthy and happy children with high self esteem and self confidence to the first grade, ready to absorb anything taught to them.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: PK-3 | 24 students
1536 E Washington Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91104 0.2 PK-3
- Pasadena Grades: 1-12 | 42 students
1530 Elizabeth St
Pasadena, CA 91104
(626)398-2418 0.4 1-12
- Pasadena Grades: K-12 | 175 students
1610 E Elizabeth Ave
Pasadena, CA 91104 0.4 K-12
- Pasadena Grades: 6-12 | 22 students
2033 E. Washington Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91104
(626)345-0504 0.4 6-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.