Lewis County Adventist School
- Lewis County Adventist School opened its doors in 1922, and was located in downtown Centralia, Washington.
- The mission of Lewis County Adventist School is to show the love of God in action in our daily lives, to accept and support each other unconditionally, to put our best effort into everything we do, and to be a positive influence in our community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,537|
|Admissions Director||Dan Baker|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chehalis Grades: PK-8 | 132 students
123 Sw 6th St
Chehalis, WA 98532
(360)748-0961 5.8 PK-8
- Centralia Grades: PK-10 | 152 students
1315 S Tower Ave
Centralia, WA 98531
(360)736-7657 9.5 PK-10
- Kelso Grades: PK-8 | 49 students
96 Garden St
Kelso, WA 98626
(360)423-9250 27.1 PK-8
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.