Lewis County Adventist School
- Lewis County Adventist School opened its doors in 1922, and was located in downtown Centralia, Washington.
- The mission of Lewis County Adventist School is to show the love of God in action in our daily lives, to accept and support each other unconditionally, to put our best effort into everything we do, and to be a positive influence in our community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,537|
|Admissions Director||Dan Baker|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chehalis Grades: PK-8 | 147 students
123 Sw 6th St
Chehalis, WA 98532
(360)748-0961 5.8 PK-8
- Centralia Grades: PK-10 | 152 students
1315 S Tower Ave
Centralia, WA 98531
(360)736-7657 9.5 PK-10
- Kelso Grades: PK-8 | 49 students
96 Garden St
Kelso, WA 98626
(360)423-9250 27.1 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.