St Joseph School
- St Joseph's School, originally called Holy Rosary Academy, was founded in 1885 by the Dominical Sisters of Edmonds.
- Our school's mission is to continue the teaching ministry of Jesus Christ.
- We promote the spiritual, intellectual, physical and emotional development of our students.
- We expect out students to become community leaders and to excel in their studies.
- Our school serves 6 regional Catholic churches as well as several non-catholic students. We are the only Catholic school in Lewis County.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aberdeen Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
518 N H Street
Aberdeen, WA 98520
(360)532-1230 46.4 PK-8
- Auburn Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
505 17th St Se
Auburn, WA 98002
(253)833-8688 56.1 PK-8
- Bellevue Grades: PK-8 | 412 students
9450 N.E. 14th Street
Bellevue, WA 98004
(425)451-1773 75.5 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.