St Joseph School
- St Joseph's School, originally called Holy Rosary Academy, was founded in 1885 by the Dominical Sisters of Edmonds.
- Our school's mission is to continue the teaching ministry of Jesus Christ.
- We promote the spiritual, intellectual, physical and emotional development of our students.
- We expect out students to become community leaders and to excel in their studies.
- Our school serves 6 regional Catholic churches as well as several non-catholic students. We are the only Catholic school in Lewis County.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aberdeen Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
518 N H Street
Aberdeen, WA 98520
(360)532-1230 46.4 PK-8
- Auburn Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
505 17th St Se
Auburn, WA 98002
(253)833-8688 56.1 PK-8
- Bellevue Grades: PK-8 | 412 students
9450 N.E. 14th Street
Bellevue, WA 98004
(425)451-1773 75.5 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.