Lighthouse Baptist Academy
- Lighthouse Baptist Academy is committed to helping students achieve academic excellence in all disciplines and to providing students with the instruction and guidance they need to realize their own potential.
- We believe that a child's education must aim for the total person academically, spiritually, morally, and physically.
- We also believe that a Christ centered curriculum and academic excellence can coexist.
- At LBA, our curriculum is developed to provide students with the best possible program of studies.
- We are a Christian school conveniently located in Theodore, Alabama to best serve the mobile and gulf coast region.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||417 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.