Lighthouse Baptist Academy
Tel: (251) 653-6542
- Lighthouse Baptist Academy is committed to helping students achieve academic excellence in all disciplines and to providing students with the instruction and guidance they need to realize their own potential.
- We believe that a child's education must aim for the total person academically, spiritually, morally, and physically.
- We also believe that a Christ centered curriculum and academic excellence can coexist.
- At LBA, our curriculum is developed to provide students with the best possible program of studies.
- We are a Christian school conveniently located in Theodore, Alabama to best serve the mobile and gulf coast region.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.