- Lighthouse Christian Academy tries to raise up effective leaders of Godly character who will blend academic achievement and biblical truth to influence society for the glory of God.
- Students will grow and develop in an atmosphere permeated with God`s love and grace where each child will mature at their individual pace, secure and unthreatened.
- By focusing on Christ, Lighthouse Christian Academy will maximize the gifts and abilities of every student and prepare them to be "salt and light" in the world.
- Lighthouse Christian Academy students will be trained to be dynamic and interactive in the engagement of our culture from a biblical worldview inspired by spiritual integration and personal commitment to Christ.
- Through excellence in teaching, Lighthouse Christian Academy students will have the benefits of a challenging course of study emphasizing reading and mathematical competencies integrated with technologies that result in the development and application of higher cognitive skills.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(khaki pants/skirts/jumpers and polo shirts/ blouses/button down shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,450|
|Tuition Notes||First K to 8th student Call for PreK tuition.|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ManahawkinGrades: PK-8 | 334 students
400 Doc Cramer Blvd
Manahawkin, NJ 08050
Toms RiverGrades: K-9 | 108 students
700 Main St
Toms River, NJ 08753
LakewoodGrades: PK-12 | 270 students
1133 E County Line Rd
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Toms RiverGrades: PK-8 | 640 students
711 Hooper Avenue
Toms River, NJ 08753
Excellent educational oppurtunity. My children went as charter students back in the 80's. They went on to further their private education and were readily sought after. All three have been very successfull and I attribute that to LCA. Thanks LCA. Alan Baker
- Posted by Parent - agbpi
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.