Lighthouse Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (609) 597-3915
- Lighthouse Christian Academy tries to raise up effective leaders of Godly character who will blend academic achievement and biblical truth to influence society for the glory of God.
- Students will grow and develop in an atmosphere permeated with God`s love and grace where each child will mature at their individual pace, secure and unthreatened.
- By focusing on Christ, Lighthouse Christian Academy will maximize the gifts and abilities of every student and prepare them to be "salt and light" in the world.
- Lighthouse Christian Academy students will be trained to be dynamic and interactive in the engagement of our culture from a biblical worldview inspired by spiritual integration and personal commitment to Christ.
- Through excellence in teaching, Lighthouse Christian Academy students will have the benefits of a challenging course of study emphasizing reading and mathematical competencies integrated with technologies that result in the development and application of higher cognitive skills.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(khaki pants/skirts/jumpers and polo shirts/ blouses/button down shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,450|
|Tuition Notes||First K to 8th student Call for PreK tuition.|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Allenwood Grades: NS-12 | 101 students
4041 Squankum-Allewood Rd Allenwood , NJ 08720
Allenwood, NJ 08720
(732) 341-0860 18.2 NS-12
- Toms River Grades: PK-8 | 638 students
711 Hooper Avenue
Toms River, NJ 08753
(732) 349-2355 17.8 PK-8
Excellent educational oppurtunity. My children went as charter students back in the 80's. They went on to further their private education and were readily sought after. All three have been very successfull and I attribute that to LCA. Thanks LCA. Alan Baker
- Posted by Parent - agbpi
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.