Lincoln Park KinderCare
KinderCare is one of the nation's leading early childhood providers.
Our teachers passionately embrace a balanced approach to learning- which gives parents confidence that their child will have fun as she or he develops socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually.
At Lincoln Park KinderCare we are always happy to meet and talk about your child's progress at any time.
Our teachers are eager to understand your needs and to serve your child as a unique member of our KinderCare family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
It can be incredibly nerve-wracking to raise a child without a manual...we scan the literature, read the books, attend birth classes and play groups, but every day greets us with the uncertainty of "Am I making the best choices for my child "
Let us at Lincoln Park KinderCare help! Our staff has the National Association for the Education of Young Children seal of approval on their education, training, and ability to care for Little Ones (and their parents!). Questions and repartee about your outside of school endeavors are a part of our daily life. We love it. Let us take a load off your mind, find a kindred heart, share some tips and tricks, and join your "village".
Child-rearing is a messy job. Let's do it with fingerpaints.
-Jenn Wisegarver, Center Director
Lincoln Park KinderCare has been a part of the Lincoln Park community for over 10 years and has a staff with a combined total of over 200 years of experience in the early childhood education field. We serve families from many neighborhoods including; Lincoln Park, Old Town, Wicker Park, Bucktown, Wrigleyville, Lakeview and Roscoe Village - just to name a few. We understand each family has different needs and would love the opportunity to show you how we can fit the needs of your family.
- Our center has a security coded entry door with managers monitoring who is coming in and out of the building. We have a private playground surrounded by a six foot safety fence. All teachers and staff are CPR and First Aid certified. We are on the Consumer Products Safety Commission's mailing list and e-mail alerts to parents as we receive them. We conduct name to face counts every 30 minutes and emergency evacuations on a monthly basis. Our nurse consultant also visits us monthly, keeping us informed of seasonal illnesses and enforcing proper diapering and handwashing techniques. Our Health and Safety Coordinator completes classroom checks weekly to be sure that your little ones are in the safest environment possible!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- No subsidy
Endorse Lincoln Park KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.