KinderCare is one of the nation's leading early childhood providers.
Our teachers passionately embrace a balanced approach to learning- which gives parents confidence that their child will have fun as she or he develops socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually.
At Lincoln Park KinderCare we are always happy to meet and talk about your child's progress at any time.
Our teachers are eager to understand your needs and to serve your child as a unique member of our KinderCare family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Lincoln ParkKinderCare. Our commitment to you is to enhance your child's educational experience, starting as young as six weeks old up to prekindergarten. We provide the kind of care that focuses on the whole child, meeting the needs of your child's emotional, social, cognitive, physical, and educational well-being. As educators, we want you to feel confident in the care we provide and will take every step to gain your trust. At Lincoln ParkKinderCare, we would like to personally invite you to come see what makes us different -what makes us a family!Lincoln ParkKinderCare has been a part of the Lincoln Park community for over10 years and has a staff with a combined total of over 200 years of experience in the early childhood education field.We servefamilies from many neighborhoods including; Lincoln Park, Old Town, Wicker Park, Bucktown, Wrigleyville, Lakeview and Roscoe Village - just to name a few. We understand each family has different needs and would love the opportunity to show you how we can fit the needs of your family.
- Our center has a security coded entry door and you will always find a manager at the front desk monitoring who is coming in and out of the building. We have a private playground, which is surrounded by a six foot safety fence. All teachers and staff are CPR and First Aid certified. We are on the Consumer Products Safety Commission's mailing list and when alerts are received, we email those out to parents.We conduct name to face counts every 30 minutes andemergency evacuationson a monthly basis. Our nurse consultant also visits us monthly... she keeps us informed of seasonal illnesses and makes sure we follow proper diapering/handwashing techniques to keep those germs out! We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator who does classroom checks weeklyto be sure that your little ones are in the safest environment possible!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 WEEKS, Max Age - 5 YEARS
- No subsidy
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Lincoln Park KinderCare?
The application deadline for Lincoln Park KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Lincoln Park KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.