St Stanislaus Kostka School
- St. Stanislaus Kostka Catholic School is located at 1255 N. Noble Street, one block north of Division Street.
- Its unique location overlooking Chicago's skyline at the Kennedy Expressway makes St. Stanislaus Kostka an ideal school for parents who work in the heart of the city.
- Just two minutes from Chicago's Loop, St. Stan's ensures that busy parents provide a safe and learning-rich environment for their children.
- St. Stanislaus Kostka School strives to develop and deepen in students a sense of pride in the accomplishments of the past as well as enable the students to move into the future with success in knowing the contributions of their particular ethnic group.
- St. Stanislaus Kostka School remains committed to the fact that we do not live in isolation from our brothers and sisters who share our world.
- We celebrate many cultures during the school year hoping to develop the awareness and appreciation of peoples of all ethnic origins, creeds, and cultures.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: NS-8 | 528 students
1434 W Division Street
Chicago, IL 60642
(773)384-1434 0.1 NS-8
- Chicago Grades: NS-8 | 573 students
226 W Schiller St
Chicago, IL 60610
(312)266-3381 1.4 NS-8
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 440 students
7263 W Talcott Ave
Chicago, IL 60631
(773)775-0545 9.4 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.