Immaculate Conception School
- Immaculate Conception School is driven by its mission and vision of creating a model urban educational experience for the children of Chicago.
- The innovative and contemporary curriculum at ICS combines academic experiences with life skills to provide a high quality, value-driven education based in Catholic traditions.
- Immaculate Conception School will provide each student with a superior education one that develops their individual, spiritual, intellectual, physical and civic potential to the fullest extent.
- Rooted in Catholic traditions, Immaculate Conception will provide a diverse and inclusive environment and an exemplary academic curriculum, thus enabling the student to become an educated and vital member of the Christian and secular community.
- We will be a constant reminder to our neighboring communities that Catholic education instills in the student values and ideals essential for Christian living in a contemporary society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||440 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Immaculate Conception School also viewed these schools: Catherine Cook School, The Latin School Of Chicago, Bright Horizons at the Atrium, British International School of Chicago, Lincoln Park and Chicago Grammar School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: NS-8 | 573 students
226 W Schiller St
Chicago, IL 60610
(312)266-3381 10.4 NS-8
- Chicago Grades: NS-PK
300 W Hill Street
Chicago, IL 60610
(312)266-2020 10.6 NS-PK
- Chicago Grades: NS-5 | 521 students
814 W. Eastman Street
Chicago, IL 60642
(773)506-2097 9.9 NS-5
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.