Immaculate Conception School
- Immaculate Conception School is driven by its mission and vision of creating a model urban educational experience for the children of Chicago.
- The innovative and contemporary curriculum at ICS combines academic experiences with life skills to provide a high quality, value-driven education based in Catholic traditions.
- Immaculate Conception School will provide each student with a superior education one that develops their individual, spiritual, intellectual, physical and civic potential to the fullest extent.
- Rooted in Catholic traditions, Immaculate Conception will provide a diverse and inclusive environment and an exemplary academic curriculum, thus enabling the student to become an educated and vital member of the Christian and secular community.
- We will be a constant reminder to our neighboring communities that Catholic education instills in the student values and ideals essential for Christian living in a contemporary society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||440 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Immaculate Conception School also viewed these schools: Catherine Cook School, The Latin School Of Chicago, Bright Horizons at the Atrium, British International School of Chicago, Lincoln Park and Chicago Grammar School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: NS-8 | 573 students
226 W Schiller St
Chicago, IL 60610
(312)266-3381 10.4 NS-8
- Chicago Grades: NS-PK
300 W Hill Street
Chicago, IL 60610
(312)266-2020 10.6 NS-PK
- Chicago Grades: NS-5 | 521 students
814 W. Eastman Street
Chicago, IL 60642
(773)506-2097 9.9 NS-5
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.