Les Finch's Learning Tree Day
Tel: (773) 521-5434
Les Finch's Learning Tree Day Photo #2 - Every Child needs individual care, which the Learning Tree can provide.
- We are a family owned business who have been in the Child Care business for over 45 years. We offer quality educational care for children 2yrs to 5 yrs old and we also offer before and after school care for school age students (6yrs - 13yrs old). We strongly believe that learning begins at a very young age and we need to help our children build their minds and skills so that it may carry them throughout their lives and especially throughout their education.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Kindergarten only: Navy bottom/White top)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Low affordable Rates. Call for rates.|
National avg.: 85%
- Convenient hours - 6 am to 6 pm Mon - Fri
- Nutritious Meals - Hot breakfast/Lunch with Evening Supplement
- Developmentally Appropriate Curriculum
- Before and After School Program (6yrs - 13yrs)
- People that viewed Les Finch's Learning Tree Day also viewed these schools: Bright Horizons at the Atrium, British International School of Chicago, Lincoln Park, Catherine Cook School, Chicago Grammar School and Frances Xavier Warde School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: NS-PK
300 W Hill Street
Chicago, IL 60610
(312) 266-2020 5.7 NS-PK
- Chicago Grades: NS-5 | 521 students
814 W. Eastman Street
Chicago, IL 60642
(773) 506-2097 5.4 NS-5
- Chicago Grades: NS-8 | 573 students
226 W Schiller St
Chicago, IL 60610
(312) 266-3381 5.9 NS-8
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 993 students
751 N State St
Chicago, IL 60654
(312) 466-0700 5.7 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.