State Of Il Child Development
Tel: (312) 814-4782
- State Of Il Child Development serves 64 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the Other associations(s) for exceptional children.
- The student:teacher of State Of Il Child Development is 21:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed State Of Il Child Development also viewed these schools: Bright Horizons at the Atrium, British International School of Chicago, Lincoln Park, Catherine Cook School, Chicago Grammar School and Frances Xavier Warde School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: NS-PK
300 W Hill Street
Chicago, IL 60610
(312) 266-2020 1.3 NS-PK
- Chicago Grades: NS-5 | 521 students
814 W. Eastman Street
Chicago, IL 60642
(773) 506-2097 1.8 NS-5
- Chicago Grades: NS-8 | 573 students
226 W Schiller St
Chicago, IL 60610
(312) 266-3381 1.6 NS-8
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 993 students
751 N State St
Chicago, IL 60654
(312) 466-0700 0.4 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.