- Founded in 1814, the Linsly School is a day and boarding school for students in grades 5 through 12.
- We offer a college preparatory curriculum that combines the traditional values of hard work, respect, honor, honesty, and self-discipline within a challenging academic program designed to unlock the potential of each student.
- The community and family-like atmosphere at Linsly helps students grow and develop under the guidance of faculty members who know them by name and care about their future.
- Linsly is a place where life-long friendships between students and faculty are formed.
- Student uniforms are not to encourage conformity, but to ensure that students are known for their unique ideas and abilities.
- We are a school where long-forgotten traditional values live on in our everyday curriculum.
- The Linsly School offers a traditional college preparatory program where academic excellence and character development are emphasized in every facet of student life.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||429 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 333 students
104 New Amsterdam Ave
Buffalo, NY 14216
MartinsburgGrades: PK-8 | 361 students
110 E. Stephen St.
Martinsburg, WV 25401
BuffaloGrades: PK-11 | 222 students
182 Sobieski St
Buffalo, NY 14212
LincolnGrades: PK-12 | 249 students
5240 Calvert St
Lincoln, NE 68506
LincolnGrades: PK-8 | 537 students
4500 Duxhall Dr
Lincoln, NE 68516