- Elmwood Franklin is a school that emphasizes high academic achievement, good study skills and positive character development.
- We set high standards for each child with whom we work, then give support to enable him/her to meet these expectations.
- We expect our students throughout their years here to achieve success in becoming self-motivated and in assuming responsibility for their actions.
- The early years of education are crucial in an individual's life.
- Our role is to provide each student with the basic skills to learn effectively and the fundamental elements of knowledge which will become the foundation for all subsequent learning.
- Learning how to learn, developing an enthusiasm for acquiring knowledge and cultivating a lively curiosity during these years sets a life long pattern of sound attitudes.
- At Elmwood Franklin, we value an atmosphere of genuine respect and courtesy between student and student, adult and student and adult and adult.
- We do not only set a positive tone to support our students but also, we encourage faculty, administration and staff throughout their time at Elmwood Franklin to develop themselves personally and professionally with financial assistance from the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||298 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buffalo Grades: K-8 | 374 students
399 Woodward Ave
Buffalo, NY 14214
(716) 836-1191 0.7 K-8
- Buffalo Grades: 5-12 | 575 students
1250 Amherst St
Buffalo, NY 14216
(716) 332-6300 0.3 5-12