- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 332 students
- Yearly Tuition: $16,110
- Acceptance rate: 88%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Students may express themselves through their wardrobe, as long as it is not deemed offensive to others.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Park School engages the whole student in a diverse and creative community that nurtures the joy and responsibility of active learning in all, from our youngest learners to our graduates, who leave with the skills essential to college success and the confidence to serve and lead. Park provides a rigorous academic program in an educational climate that emphasizes empathy, compassion, social awareness, and a sense of belonging to a tightly- knit, multi-age community. All Park graduates are accepted to college. With an 8:1 student to teacher ratio, each student has ample opportunity to learn through experience with personal attention from dedicated teachers. Whether on a playing field or stage, in an art studio or science lab, the learning environment fostered at Park frees students from the constraints of competition and encourages them to stretch themselves. In all areas, students are encouraged to ask questions and explore their world in an open and supportive environment. At Park, education is a way of life; living and learning are inseparable.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Park School Of Buffalo cost?
What is the acceptance rate of The Park School Of Buffalo?
What sports does The Park School Of Buffalo offer?
What is The Park School Of Buffalo's ranking?
When is the application deadline for The Park School Of Buffalo?
Endorse The Park School Of Buffalo. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards