Little Friends Preschool & Cc
- Little Friends Learning Center provides quality child care and instruction.
- The ratio of adults to children as set forth by the State of Colorado for child care for each age group will be maintained.
- Little Friends Learning Center serves breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack daily which fulfill the standards set forth by the Child and Adult Care Food Program for nutritional needs of the various age levels served.
- Little Friends Learning Center's curriculum is a developmental-interaction model that is based on the whole-child where all aspects of early childhood development are of equal importance.
- Our curriculum will follow the PLAN model, which consists of play, learning, art and nurturing, all of which are integrated and interdependent.
- The environment is non-hurried, noncompetitive, age appropriately structured, challenging, creating and inviting and meets the needs of the child.
- The environment is also homelike and is loving and supportive so that the child can experience happiness and security.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.