Little Friends Preschool & Cc
- Little Friends Learning Center provides quality child care and instruction.
- The ratio of adults to children as set forth by the State of Colorado for child care for each age group will be maintained.
- Little Friends Learning Center serves breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack daily which fulfill the standards set forth by the Child and Adult Care Food Program for nutritional needs of the various age levels served.
- Little Friends Learning Center's curriculum is a developmental-interaction model that is based on the whole-child where all aspects of early childhood development are of equal importance.
- Our curriculum will follow the PLAN model, which consists of play, learning, art and nurturing, all of which are integrated and interdependent.
- The environment is non-hurried, noncompetitive, age appropriately structured, challenging, creating and inviting and meets the needs of the child.
- The environment is also homelike and is loving and supportive so that the child can experience happiness and security.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.