Little Friends Preschool & Cc
- Little Friends Learning Center provides quality child care and instruction.
- The ratio of adults to children as set forth by the State of Colorado for child care for each age group will be maintained.
- Little Friends Learning Center serves breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack daily which fulfill the standards set forth by the Child and Adult Care Food Program for nutritional needs of the various age levels served.
- Little Friends Learning Center's curriculum is a developmental-interaction model that is based on the whole-child where all aspects of early childhood development are of equal importance.
- Our curriculum will follow the PLAN model, which consists of play, learning, art and nurturing, all of which are integrated and interdependent.
- The environment is non-hurried, noncompetitive, age appropriately structured, challenging, creating and inviting and meets the needs of the child.
- The environment is also homelike and is loving and supportive so that the child can experience happiness and security.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.