Little Schoolars Montessor
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 36 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Our unique program encompasses a traditional Montessori and Preschool methods combined with an academic approach. Our school program focuses on every aspect of a child’s growth. We tailor our attention to each child’s cognitive, emotional, social and physical development. Children learn self respect, respect for others, and respect for their surroundings and love for learning.
Endorse Little Schoolars Montessor. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.