Little Schoolars Montessor
- Little Scholars Montessori is a premier early child care center enriching the lives of young children.
- Our school provides children a great learning experience in a fun, safe, cheerful and friendly environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our unique program encompasses a traditional Montessori and Preschool methods combined with an academic approach. Our school program focuses on every aspect of a child’s growth. We tailor our attention to each child’s cognitive, emotional, social and physical development. Children learn self respect, respect for others, and respect for their surroundings and love for learning.
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school to Little Schoolars Montessor is The American University For Science And Technology (0.8 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Sage Academy (0.8 miles away)
- The nearest preschool is Gan Israel Preschool (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tarzana Grades: K | 22 students
18211 Burbank Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
(818)758-3838 0.7 K
- Tarzana Grades: 9-12 | 90 students
18345 Ventura Blvd Suite 210
Tarzana, CA 91356 0.8 9-12
- Encino Grades: NS-K | 126 students
6100 Lindley Ave
Encino, CA 91316
(818)343-8122 0.8 NS-K
- Tarzana Grades: PK-1 | 168 students
5901 Lindley Ave
Tarzana, CA 91356
(818)343-4600 0.8 PK-1
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.