Little Star School-montessori
- Little Star Montessori School is dedicated to ensuring that children of the Methow Valley have the opportunity for a healthy and joyful early childhood education.
- Cultivating children's natural curiosity and creativity lies at the heart of our Montessori program.
- We encourage each child to develop as a whole person and acquire a life long love of learning.
- Montessori children have a broad world-view nurtured by lessons of other cultures, customs and belief systems.
- At Little Star we consciously teach our children to be kind, peaceful and respectful to each other, which extends to family, community and the earth.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- TwispGrades: 1-6 | 15 students
PO Box 546
Twisp, WA 98856
- WinthropGrades: PK-K | 71 students
Po Box 608
Winthrop, WA 98862
- OkanoganGrades: PK-1 | 20 students
Po Box 1690
Okanogan, WA 98840
- BrewsterGrades: 1-9 | 26 students
115 Valley Rd
Brewster, WA 98812
- OmakGrades: 3-8 | 15 students
Po Box 3294
Omak, WA 98841
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.