Little Star School-montessori
- Little Star Montessori School is dedicated to ensuring that children of the Methow Valley have the opportunity for a healthy and joyful early childhood education.
- Cultivating children's natural curiosity and creativity lies at the heart of our Montessori program.
- We encourage each child to develop as a whole person and acquire a life long love of learning.
- Montessori children have a broad world-view nurtured by lessons of other cultures, customs and belief systems.
- At Little Star we consciously teach our children to be kind, peaceful and respectful to each other, which extends to family, community and the earth.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TwispGrades: 1-6 | 15 students
PO Box 546
Twisp, WA 98856
WinthropGrades: PK-K | 71 students
Po Box 608
Winthrop, WA 98862
OkanoganGrades: PK-1 | 20 students
Po Box 1690
Okanogan, WA 98840
BrewsterGrades: 1-9 | 26 students
115 Valley Rd
Brewster, WA 98812
OmakGrades: 3-8 | 15 students
Po Box 3294
Omak, WA 98841
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?