- Lodi Christian School is committed to laying the foundation for a life of Christian Excellence.
- Lodi Christian school will be the Center of Excellence in promoting spiritual growth in an environment of high academmic standards.
- This environment will allow each students to develop an understanding and sense of responsibility for the patriotic hertage of the united states of america.
- This Christ centered education is intended to benefit the students as well as have a positives impact on society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||293 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki or black uniform bottoms with LCS polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Flag Football, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Band, Student Council (Middle School) Choir, Band, Student Council (Middle School),
- Must have an interview with the principal to be considered.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LodiGrades: PK-8 | 211 students
2400 Oxford Way
Lodi, CA 95242
StocktonGrades: PK-12 | 206 students
9021 West Ln
Stockton, CA 95210
MantecaGrades: K-12 | 23 students
10948 S Airport Way
Manteca, CA 95336
LodiGrades: K-8 | 211 students
1240 S Central Ave
Lodi, CA 95240