Lodi Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (209) 368-7627
- At Lodi Christian School we are committed to laying the foundation for a life of Christian Excellence.
- At Lodi Christian School we promote spiritual growth in an environment of high academmic standards.
- Our learning environment allows each student to develop an understanding and sense of responsibility to God and others.
- Our Christ-Centered approach to education is intended to benefit the students as well as have a positive impact on society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||302 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki or black uniform bottoms with LCS polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Kris Nies|
|Admissions Associate||Elaine Wallmark|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Band (5th-8th Grade), Careers & Mentoring (Junior High), Robotics/STEM (Junior High), Student Leadership (Junior High)
Arts and Music Programs:
Art & Drama (Junior High), Choir (1st-8th Grade)
- Must have an interview with the principal to be considered.
- Please contact our office for enrollment information.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manteca Grades: K-12 | 23 students
10948 S Airport Way
Manteca, CA 95336
(209) 982-9129 18.5 K-12
- Stockton Grades: PK-8 | 241 students
3535 N El Dorado St
Stockton, CA 95204
(209) 466-1577 10 PK-8
- Stockton Grades: K-5 | 33 students
2448 Country Club Blvd
Stockton, CA 95204
(209) 477-1950 11.2 K-5
This is our first year at LCS, we have a kindergartner and third grader. In such short time we have been attending LCS the teachers have gone above and beyond the requirements that are needed of them on a daily basis. The teachers and faculty strive to push high level academics, and Christ centered learning.
- Posted by Parent - Peter & Tonya Weststeyn
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.