Lodi Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- At Lodi Christian School we are committed to laying the foundation for a life of Christian Excellence.
- At Lodi Christian School we promote spiritual growth in an environment of high academmic standards.
- Our learning environment allows each student to develop an understanding and sense of responsibility to God and others.
- Our Christ-Centered approach to education is intended to benefit the students as well as have a positive impact on society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||302 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki or black uniform bottoms with LCS polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Kris Nies|
|Admissions Associate||Elaine Wallmark|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Band (5th-8th Grade), Careers & Mentoring (Junior High), Robotics/STEM (Junior High), Student Leadership (Junior High)
Arts and Music Programs:
Art & Drama (Junior High), Choir (1st-8th Grade)
- Must have an interview with the principal to be considered.
- Please contact our office for enrollment information.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manteca Grades: K-12 | 23 students
10948 S Airport Way
Manteca, CA 95336
(209)982-9129 18.5 K-12
- Stockton Grades: K-8 | 262 students
1635 W Benjamin Holt Drive
Stockton, CA 95207
(209)472-2140 8.3 K-8
- Stockton Grades: PK-12 | 206 students
9021 West Ln
Stockton, CA 95210
(209)957-3043 6.6 PK-12
This is our first year at LCS, we have a kindergartner and third grader. In such short time we have been attending LCS the teachers have gone above and beyond the requirements that are needed of them on a daily basis. The teachers and faculty strive to push high level academics, and Christ centered learning.
- Posted by Parent - Peter & Tonya Weststeyn
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.