St Peter Lutheran School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (209) 333-2225
- St. Peter's compelling and rigorous curriculum is designed to prepare students for high school -- and for life. In addition to core subjects, we emphasize development of spiritual values and life skills.
- Rooted in practical application, we foster a learning environment that nurtures, encourages and celebrates each student's exploration and growth.
- Our graduates leave St. Peter as knowledgeable, articulate human beings, eager and ready for the challenges ahead.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||195 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,100|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- Founded in 1904, St. Peter Lutheran School is the oldest private school in the Lodi area. At St. Peter we offer a complete, well-rounded education, a nurturing environment, and a family community not found anywhere else. Our Administration and Teachers are deeply committed to the intellectual, social, spiritual, and physical growth of our students. We also expect our children to develop leadership skills, compassion and mutual respect for others. We guide them to become responsible citizens in our community and in the world.
- Founded In Faith: Christian beliefs pervade everything that is done at St. Peter Lutheran School. Our Vision is To be a mission center helping outsider pre-Christians become insider Christ-followers who grow into a life of full devotion to Christ. Anyone can attend our school. Although we adhere to our Lutheran doctrine and heritage, this school is a ministry. Therefore, everyone is welcome. Whether you are Lutheran or non-Lutheran, churched or unchurched, this is a place of love and guidance.
- Focused On Education: St. Peter Lutheran School has been accredited for the past 15 years with the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, the most recognized accrediting body for academic institutions in the country. At St. Peter students are engaged in integrated, and rigorous curriculum that includes a strong foundation in core academic disciplines: English, with an emphasis on writing, reading and public speaking; mathematics; science; social studies; and Christian theology. One of the great strengths of St. Peter Lutheran School over the years has been its ability to attract powerful intellects and passionate teachers to the faculty. 100% of St. Peter teaching staff are credentialed, many with post-graduate degrees.
- Developing Leaders: In addition, performing arts and visual arts, athletics, music, technology, outdoor education, and community service are important curricular components, enhancing the growth of our students' hearts, minds, and faith.
- We invite you to visit our campus, join us for a tour, and meet our gifted teachers.
- Here are just a few of the extra things that make St. Peter special:- Year Round Preschool *now accepting potty-trained 2 year olds!* - Before and After School Child Care - Full Day TK and Kindergarten - Student Lead Theater Program - In-School Music and Voice Lessons - Award Winning Sports Programs - Hot Lunch Program - 100% of teaching staff are credentialed
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fair Oaks Grades: K-8 | 228 students
5010 Hazel Avenue
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
(916) 967-6565 36.4 K-8
- Stockton Grades: PK-8 | 293 students
1635 W Benjamin Holt Drive
Stockton, CA 95207
(209) 472-2140 8.8 PK-8
We love St. Peter! The teachers, students, parents, curriculum, music program, a theater program are outstanding. As a prior student of St. Peter I'm happy to see my children building a strong Christian foundation and lifelong friendships just as I did. Just a few of the things that make St. Peter so great!- Year Round PreSchool *now accepting potty-trained 2-year-olds!*- Before and After-School Child Care- Full Day TK and Kindergarten - Student Lead Theater Program- In-School Music and Voice Lessons- Award Winning Sports Programs- Hot Lunch- 100% of teaching staff are credentialed.
- Posted by Parent - St. Peter Parent
St Peter is the home away from home. It is more than a school;It is a big family and a huge support system. Our kids love all the fun activities, dress up days and events! The Accelerated Reading Curriculum is outstanding and the Theater program is phenomenal!
- Posted by Parent - St Peter Parent
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.