St. Peter's compelling and rigorous curriculum is designed to prepare students for high school -- and for life. In addition to core subjects, we emphasize development of spiritual values and life skills.
Rooted in practical application, we foster a learning environment that nurtures, encourages and celebrates each student's exploration and growth.
Our graduates leave St. Peter as knowledgeable, articulate human beings, eager and ready for the challenges ahead.
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 195 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,100
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- Founded in 1904, St. Peter Lutheran School is the oldest private school in the Lodi area. At St. Peter we offer a complete, well-rounded education, a nurturing environment, and a family community not found anywhere else. Our Administration and Teachers are deeply committed to the intellectual, social, spiritual, and physical growth of our students. We also expect our children to develop leadership skills, compassion and mutual respect for others. We guide them to become responsible citizens in our community and in the world.
- Founded In Faith:Christian beliefs pervade everything that is done at St. Peter Lutheran School. Our Vision isTo be a mission center helping outsider pre-Christians become insider Christ-followers who grow into a life of full devotion to Christ.Anyone can attend our school. Although we adhere to our Lutheran doctrine and heritage, this school is a ministry. Therefore, everyone is welcome. Whether you are Lutheran or non-Lutheran, churched or unchurched, this is a place of love and guidance.
- Focused On Education:St. Peter Lutheran School has been accredited for the past 15 years with the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, the most recognized accrediting body for academic institutions in the country. At St. Peter students are engaged in integrated, and rigorous curriculum that includes a strong foundation in core academic disciplines: English, with an emphasis on writing, reading and public speaking; mathematics; science; social studies; and Christian theology. One of the great strengths of St. Peter Lutheran School over the years has been its ability to attract powerful intellects and passionate teachers to the faculty. 100% of St. Peter teaching staff are credentialed, many with post-graduate degrees.
- Developing Leaders:In addition, performing arts and visual arts, athletics, music, technology, outdoor education, and community service are important curricular components, enhancing the growth of our students' hearts, minds, and faith.
- We invite you to visit our campus, join us for a tour, and meet our gifted teachers.
- Here are just a few of theextrathings that make St. Peter special:- Year Round Preschool *now accepting potty-trained 2 year olds!* - Before and After School Child Care - Full Day TK and Kindergarten - Student Lead Theater Program - In-School Music and Voice Lessons - Award Winning Sports Programs - Hot Lunch Program - 100% of teaching staff are credentialed
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Peter Lutheran School cost?
St. Peter Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $5,100 for private students.
What schools are St. Peter Lutheran School often compared to?
St. Peter Lutheran Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Lodi Christian School by visitors of our site.
What sports does St. Peter Lutheran School offer?
St. Peter Lutheran School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Volleyball.
What is St. Peter Lutheran School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Peter Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. Peter Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
We love St. Peter! The teachers, students, parents, curriculum, music program, a theater program are outstanding. As a prior student of St. Peter I'm happy to see my children building a strong Christian foundation and lifelong friendships just as I did. Just a few of the things that make St. Peter so great!- Year Round PreSchool *now accepting potty-trained 2-year-olds!*- Before and After-School Child Care- Full Day TK and Kindergarten - Student Lead Theater Program- In-School Music and Voice Lessons- Award Winning Sports Programs- Hot Lunch- 100% of teaching staff are credentialed.
St Peter is the home away from home. It is more than a school;It is a big family and a huge support system. Our kids love all the fun activities, dress up days and events! The Accelerated Reading Curriculum is outstanding and the Theater program is phenomenal!
Endorse St. Peter Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.