Montessori Villa Llc
Tel: (209) 931-4273
- Our purpose is to ensure that your child learns the essential knowledge necessary to succeed in life.
- Our students apply their knowledge rather than filling out worksheets or simply storing facts in their short-term memory.
- Our goal is to provide an environment where your child can thrive and apply their knowledge hands on so that they may retain information long-term, to utilize in their own lives.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lodi Grades: K-8 | 233 students
200 S Pleasant Ave
Lodi, CA 95240
(209) 333-7580 2.1 K-8
- Lodi Grades: 9-12 | 79 students
2695 W Vine St
Lodi, CA 95242
(209) 368-2800 2.4 9-12
- Lodi Grades: PK-12 | 111 students
11451 N West Ln
Lodi, CA 95242
(209) 539-7373 2.5 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?