Montessori Villa Llc
- Our purpose is to ensure that your child learns the essential knowledge necessary to succeed in life.
- Our students apply their knowledge rather than filling out worksheets or simply storing facts in their short-term memory.
- Our goal is to provide an environment where your child can thrive and apply their knowledge hands on so that they may retain information long-term, to utilize in their own lives.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lodi Grades: K-8 | 240 students
200 S Pleasant Ave
Lodi, CA 95240
(209)333-7580 2.1 K-8
- Lodi Grades: 9-12 | 79 students
2695 W Vine St
Lodi, CA 95242
(209)368-2800 2.4 9-12
- Lodi Grades: PK-12 | 111 students
11451 N West Ln
Lodi, CA 95242
(209)539-7373 2.5 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.