Little London Montessori School
- Our program is tailored to meet the needs of each student.
- We are constantly evolving and changing our activities to encourage independence in each child.
- Our objectives is to help the child develop autonomy as a learner, to have comfortable and productive peer relations, to learn those basic skills and concepts necessary for intellectual development, to be aware of and to organize his environment in terms of himself, to establish for the child effective learning strategies an to kindle an excitement for learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lodi Grades: PK-K | 117 students
444 W Turner Rd
Lodi, CA 95240
(209)369-8462 1.3 PK-K
- Lodi Grades: 6-8 | 73 students
2301 West Lodi Avenue
Lodi, CA 95242
(209)333-8300 1.7 6-8
- Lodi Grades: K-8 | 233 students
200 S Pleasant Ave
Lodi, CA 95240
(209)333-7580 2 K-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.