Little London Montessori School
Tel: (916) 684-7080
- Our program is tailored to meet the needs of each student.
- We are constantly evolving and changing our activities to encourage independence in each child.
- Our objectives is to help the child develop autonomy as a learner, to have comfortable and productive peer relations, to learn those basic skills and concepts necessary for intellectual development, to be aware of and to organize his environment in terms of himself, to establish for the child effective learning strategies an to kindle an excitement for learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lodi Grades: PK-K | 117 students
444 W Turner Rd
Lodi, CA 95240
(209) 369-8462 1.3 PK-K
- Lodi Grades: 6-8 | 73 students
2301 West Lodi Avenue
Lodi, CA 95242
(209) 333-8300 1.7 6-8
- Lodi Grades: K-8 | 233 students
200 S Pleasant Ave
Lodi, CA 95240
(209) 333-7580 2 K-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.