Little London Montessori School
- Our program is tailored to meet the needs of each student.
- We are constantly evolving and changing our activities to encourage independence in each child.
- Our objectives is to help the child develop autonomy as a learner, to have comfortable and productive peer relations, to learn those basic skills and concepts necessary for intellectual development, to be aware of and to organize his environment in terms of himself, to establish for the child effective learning strategies an to kindle an excitement for learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lodi Grades: PK-K | 117 students
444 W Turner Rd
Lodi, CA 95240
(209)369-8462 1.3 PK-K
- Lodi Grades: 6-8 | 84 students
2301 West Lodi Avenue
Lodi, CA 95242
(209)333-8300 1.7 6-8
- Lodi Grades: K-8 | 240 students
200 S Pleasant Ave
Lodi, CA 95240
(209)333-7580 2 K-8
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.