London Christian Academy
- The London Christian Academy was founded in 1975 as a ministry of the First Pentecostal Church of London, Kentucky.
- It was established with the purpose of providing academic training in a Christian environment.
- Hundreds of students have been blessed by the ministry of L.C.A. Our goal is to prepare children and youth to face changing times with principles that never change.
- The future of our nation will soon rest in the hands of the next generation.
- By providing a complete academic curriculum with a Biblical foundation you can be confident that your son or daughter is prepared to face the challenges of the future.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.