Lourdes Central Catholic School
Tel: (402) 873-6154
- Lourdes Central Catholic Schools identifies message, community, service, and worship as the educational foundation upon which a partnership of home and school is built.
- Recognizing parents as primary educators, and teachers as facilitators for learning, our students develop within an educational program rooted in Catholic faith that imparts knowledge, values, and life skills according to the individual needs and abilities of each child.
- Education is a process that transcends the immediate future and with this shared vision, we strive to instill in our students a life-long commitment and societal responsibility to the Christian ideals of peace, justice, equality, and respect for all life.
- The basic idea in the Montessori philosophy of education is that all children carry within themselves the person they will become.
- In order to develop physical, intellectual, and spiritual potential to the fullest, the child must have freedom to achieve through order and self-discipline.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||337 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alliance Grades: PK-8 | 136 students
1104 Cheyenne Ave
Alliance, NE 69301
(308) 762-2315 377.1 PK-8
- Bellevue Grades: K-8 | 102 students
1400 Harvell Drive
Bellevue, NE 68005
(402) 898-4222 32.8 K-8
- Bellevue Grades: PK-12 | 334 students
3704 370 Plaza
Bellevue, NE 68123
(402) 292-1030 32.4 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?