Lourdes Central Catholic School
- Lourdes Central Catholic Schools identifies message, community, service, and worship as the educational foundation upon which a partnership of home and school is built.
- Recognizing parents as primary educators, and teachers as facilitators for learning, our students develop within an educational program rooted in Catholic faith that imparts knowledge, values, and life skills according to the individual needs and abilities of each child.
- Education is a process that transcends the immediate future and with this shared vision, we strive to instill in our students a life-long commitment and societal responsibility to the Christian ideals of peace, justice, equality, and respect for all life.
- The basic idea in the Montessori philosophy of education is that all children carry within themselves the person they will become.
- In order to develop physical, intellectual, and spiritual potential to the fullest, the child must have freedom to achieve through order and self-discipline.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||337 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alliance Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
1104 Cheyenne Ave
Alliance, NE 69301
(308)762-2315 377.1 PK-8
- Bellevue Grades: K-8 | 102 students
1400 Harvell Drive
Bellevue, NE 68005
(402)898-4222 32.8 K-8
- Bellevue Grades: K-12 | 295 students
3704 370 Plaza
Bellevue, NE 68123
(402)292-1030 32.4 K-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.