Our staff is excited to meet you and your family! Our teachers have a combined 52 years of experience in the childcare field.
They are passionate about educating and nurturing children. The majority of our teachers have either their Child Development Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Education.
All of our teachers go through specialized trainings all year long to build on their education.
Our staff is passionate about education and excited to be in this field.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Loveland KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We believe we are an extension of your family. Not only will your child have a fun, safe learning environment but will be surrounded by loving engaged teachers. Our goal is to provide an engaging learning environment for all of our students and to treat each child as an individual.
- We want you to feel safe and secure leaving your child in our care. Not only are all of our perimeter doors are locked we also have a keypad entry with a code that secures our front door. All of our playgrounds are fenced in with secured gates. All of our staff is CPR and First Aid certified. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator who conducts monthly fire and tornado drills and maintains our high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage
- Hamilton, Clinton and Clarmont Counties
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Loveland KinderCare?
The application deadline for Loveland KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Loveland KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.