We are a Montessori-inspired Daycare, Preschool, and Kindergarten. We have worked for over 25 years to develop a unique educational model that blends the best of traditional and Montessori teaching methods.
At the Montgomery location, we care for children as young as 6 weeks and up to 6th grade.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- A Premier Early Childhood Education through Montessori and Traditional Methodologies
- Founded in 1995, The Children`s House schools offer daycare, preschool, kindergarten, school-age virtual assisted learning, before and after-school care and summer camp. There are six Children`s House locations Bridgetown, Delhi, Madisonville and Montgomery in Ohio, and Hebron and Union in Kentucky.
- Normally we "clean green", but during the pandemic, we are using a hospital-grade virucide which, combined with following all CDC protocols, has led to 0 cases of COVID across our 450 students in 5 schools over 5 months. This is consistent with a new Yale University study we took part in with more than 57,000 U.S. child-care providers that concluded children in day-care programs present virtually no risk of transmitting Covid-19 to adults.
- We believe in fostering children`s natural curiosity and excitement while providing a unique curriculum to build the foundation for a lifelong love of learning. TCH`s unique Rotation Program keeps learning exciting: children rotate classrooms for each subject (temporarily suspended) & classroom materials/themes rotate six times a year, per subject. The frequently changing themes bring excitement to the classrooms and engage the children instantly. While Montessori materials remain constant, new equipment and materials are set up in a beautiful and inviting way. Delving into a new topic of study with such enthusiasm and curiosity fuels a passion for lifelong learning.
- Tuition information, photo tours and more can be found on our site: www.thechildrenshousecincinnati.com.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are The Children's House (Montgomery) often compared to?
Does The Children's House (Montgomery) offer a summer program?
Yes, The Children's House (Montgomery) offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for The Children's House (Montgomery)?
The application deadline for The Children's House (Montgomery) is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
My daughter is a graduate of this location and she was not only prepared for the next level, but she's exceeding the expectations of her new teachers. We loved our time at The Children's House and would recommend it to anyone.
I absolutely love The Children's House. The teachers are caring, the facilities are spotless (which is a lot harder to find than I would have thought), the curriculum is challenging, and all three of my kids loved their time in the school. My oldest went from age 3 through Kindergarten, my second born went for two years of preschool before we moved, and I love that place so much that even now we drive the extra 20 minutes to get my youngest there for preschool instead of sending her to any of the ones closer to our new home. (We tried two that were closer, and didn't last 2 months.) At TCH they were exposed to art, science and music every day, and rather than sit still in one classroom from drop off to pick up, they move from classroom to classroom, giving them a built in break every 40 minutes or so. All three of my kids love school, and I credit an enormous part of that to The Children's House's caring, warm, exciting, curiosity-building environment.
Both of my children are doing well in this school! I love The Children's House. I tried my on in several different pre-schools and he never seemed to succeed in any before The Children's House. Within a week I noticed a huge difference and he had learned so much. My daughter has always had stranger anxiety and never been able to adjust to anyone but she has done great here as well. The teavhers are all caring and go out of their way to help.
Endorse The Children's House (Montgomery). Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.