Symmes Township KinderCare
- Our teachers are passionate about your child's happiness, growth and safety, and providing a nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
- This is more than a job for our teachers. It's an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
- At KinderCare, our early childhood teachers and staff want to form a strong partnership with you to ensure the best possible experience for your child.
- Teachers provide daily communication with families and seek to understand your unique needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our center has been providing quality education to the Symmes Twp, Mason, Loveland, and Montgomery areas since 1999. We maintain accreditation from National Accreditation Commission . Our long term staff is committed to professional development, going above and beyond normal state standards. Our teachers are degreed and take more than 20 hours each year in early childhood classes that are associated with the age groups they teach each day. We believe that learning is meant to be a natural and joyful experience for children. Our goal is to help your child develop socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually.
- You will feel safe and secure leaving your child under the care of our long term, well educated staff. We offer additional built-in safety features such as coded entry where only authorized family and friends may enter as well as a Health and Safety Coordinator.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Hindi, Spanish
- Hamilton, Claremont, Butler and Warren Counties
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-K | 94 students
9175 Governors Way
Cincinnati, OH 45249
(513)697-6970 0.7 PK-K
- Mason Grades: PK-12 | 208 students
4900 Old Irwin Simpson Road
Mason, OH 45040
(513)754-1234 1.7 PK-12
To prep for the preschool admissions test or not to prep. That is the question.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.